Taught by Chris Richardson, an experienced software architect, author and serial entrepreneur.
Audience: Developers and architects
Duration: 2 days, private on-site
Format: Lectures, and discussions
A combination of presentations and discussions about how microservices can be used to enable agile software development in your organization. The workshops tend to be in-depth and very interactive, e.g. 30% presentation, 70% discussion.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of microservices
- Options for deploying microservices
- Microservices communication mechanisms: service<=>service and client<=>application
- Service discovery in a microservices architecture
- Event-driven microservices using event sourcing
- Refactoring to microservices
This class was fantastic. Chris communicates complex concepts clearly. His sense of humor and calm nature are real strengths and he really helped my team build confidence. It was refreshing to learn about microservices architecture from someone who not only understood the decisions & tradeoffs we will need to manage but has the ability and experience to present pros and cons in a balanced way.
Dave King, CTO Nav.com Read more …
Overall the training was a great success
Sam Alexander, Enterprise Architect at Healthesystem Watch the video testimonial